Instructions for use:
1. Long press for 3 seconds, the buzzer will sound once, turn on/off
2. Short press the button, the buzzer will sound once, and the gears will be changed. Each press will increase by one gear. 1-6-1 cycles. The 6th gear has the strongest welding strength. Observe the light after pressing the key. The light flashes several times in several gears.
3. After the welding pen is pressed, the buzzer will sound and wait for about 1 second to trigger welding.
4. When charging, the button light will remind in the form of breathing light, and the light will always be on when it is full. To prevent accidents during charging, the welding function is not available during charging.
5. If it does not work after working for a period of time, it may be that the power is too low, which causes the MCU to not work, the charging light does not light, and it does not turn on. At this time, it will be charged for half an hour and the voltage can be restored after the voltage rises.
6. Comes with a 50C discharge high-rate lithium battery, which is fully charged with hundreds of solder joints with common nickel-plated sheets within 0.1mm-0.15mm.